Re: DM application of Miguel Landaeta

El 02/08/11 17:00, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar escribió:
> On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 02:17:45PM -0500, José Miguel Parrella Romero
> wrote:
>> El 27/07/2011 12:56, Miguel Landaeta escribió:
>>> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
>>>
>>> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer
>>>
>>> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines
>>> and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>>>
>>> Currently, I maintain the packages groovy, libhibernate3-java,
>>> libspring-java, tomcat7, turpial and 50 more. I'm an active
>>> member of debian-java and debian-python (modules and
>>> applications) teams. You can check the complete list of my
>>> packages at:
>>> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=miguel%40miguel.cc
>>>
>>> My GnuPG key 7D8967E9 is signed by the Debian Developers: *
>>> Stefano Rivera * René Mayorga * Stefano Zacchiroli * Kåre Thor
>>> Olsen
>>>
>>> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
>>>
>>> Thanks for your attention.
>>
>> I support Miguel and I'd like to have him as a DM.
>>
>> Jose
>
> Hello José,
>
> The key you used to sign the message above isn't in the Debian
> keyring yet. Please sign your advocacy message with your key
> 005C3B82.
>
> [ BTW, please give us a more detailed message about Miguel
> Landaeta's social and packaging skills :) ]

Aníbal,

Here it goes.

Miguel Landaeta is probably the best prepared, most experienced and most
committed individual in Venezuela ATM to take on the challenge of being
a DM. He's also a renowned FLOSS and Debian advocate, and has taken
personal and professional challenges successfully.

I'd happily advocate Miguel should he decide to apply as a DD, too.

- --
José Miguel Parrella Romero (bureado.com)             PGP: 0×005C3B82
Debian Developer                                            Quito, EC