Re: DM application of Adrian Glaubitz

Hi,

On Donnerstag, 16. Juni 2011, Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> I am fully aware that with only two source packages (yielding 4 binary
> packages), I do not meet the usual standard having several more packages
> in Debian to justifying to become a maintainer of my own.

eek.

I don't think there is such a standard. Judging from your mail only (but not
replying to your application at all as I dont know you), I'd say you probably
qualify for both DM and DD.

Or IOW: since when are two well maintained packages too few to become a DD or
DM?

cheers,
	Holger

P.S.: Adrian, thanks for your contributions to Debian & enjoy your ride! :-)