AM report for Nicholas Bamber

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Nicholas
   Middle name:
   Last name:       Bamber
   Key fingerprint: B083 8C26 60D7 64D9 D806  455C B6C4 D9B6 3BFF E73C
   Account:         periapt
   Forward email:   nicholas@periapt.co.uk

   ID check passed, key signed by 2 existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:

gpg: requesting key 3BFFE73C from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
pub   4096R/3BFFE73C 2011-02-10 [expires: 2016-02-09]
      Key fingerprint = B083 8C26 60D7 64D9 D806  455C B6C4 D9B6 3BFF E73C
uid                  Nicholas Bamber (Periapt) <nicholas@periapt.co.uk>
sig!         634F9A20 2011-04-22  Chris Lamb (Lamby) <chris@chris-lamb.co.uk>
sig!         97AA33D6 2011-05-21  Dima Barsky <dima.barsky@riversoft.com>
sig!3        3BFFE73C 2011-02-10  Nicholas Bamber (Periapt) <nicholas@periapt.co.uk>
sub   4096R/0BF7BB39 2011-02-10 [expires: 2016-02-09]
sig!         3BFFE73C 2011-02-10  Nicholas Bamber (Periapt) <nicholas@periapt.co.uk>

Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.
Key has 4096 bits.
Valid "e" flag, expires Wed 10 Feb 2016 08:04:46 NZDT.
Valid "s" flag, expires Wed 10 Feb 2016 08:04:46 NZDT.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

   I been working for over ten years in IT and now I am working as a
   contractor. I am increasingly aware of how much IT benefits from open
   source software and of how much I benefit from it. I am also aware of
   how much further there is to go and I want to do my bit to keep things
   moving forward - especially where I need it!

   I live in Surrey, England with my beautiful Polish wife, my three
   beautiful daughters and my Austrian Mum and 7/8th English+1/8th Scottish
   Dad just around the corner.

   Google says:

   Lots of Perl-related contributions (both Debian and CPAN)

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Nicholas has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. He committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Nicholas has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   He is the maintainer of maradns and pkg-components but he also
   co-maintains a ton of Perl module as part of the Perl packaging team.
   His numerous packages are all in extremely good shape.
   Nicholas also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems.

   I recommend to accept Nicholas as a Debian Developer.

--
Francois Marier                         identi.ca/fmarier
http://feeding.cloud.geek.nz          twitter.com/fmarier