Re: DM application of vangelis mouhtsis

On Sun, Jun 12, 2011 at 06:13:47PM +0300, vangelis-gnugr wrote:
> I don't know about GnuPG key but the person who helped me with it is
> Stefano Zacchiroli.

Err, to be precise I've met Vangelis in Greece only once and I've
pointed him to available documentation about the DM and DD.  Judging
from this mail I've the impression some more documentation reading is
needed on his part before applying as DM.

Vangelis: you should really get a GnuPG key before applying and, more
importantly, you should do some packaging work before your application
can be taken into account.

Cheers.