Re: Debian Maintainer application

Hey all,

I am reopening this DM application since I have some pledges from DDs to advocate for me. I am reconfirming that I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them. Also, I now have many more visible contributions to Debian:

- - I was part of the DebConf10-NYC localteam

- - I have helped organize and host a number of Debian-NYC events

- - I joined the pkg-multimedia team

- - I have 29 packages in testing, sponsored via pkg-multimedia, and more in the works:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=hans@eds.org

- - I have closed 11 non-WNPP bugs

- - my key has been signed by multiple DDs (Jimmy Kaplowitz, Daniel Kahn Gillmor, Andrew McMillan, Jonas Smedegaard, Gunnar Eyal Wolf Iszaevich, Holger Levsen)

Looking forward to increased participation in Debian!

.hc