AM report for Francesco Namuri

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Francesco
   Last name:       Namuri
   Key fingerprint: 20FC 1C89 F7B8 F724 08FD  B4B1 8E27 6437 3B30 EB44
   Account:         franam
   Forward email:   francesco@namuri.it

   ID check passed, key signed by 2 existing developers.
   Key is already part of the DM keyring, so 1024D keylength is acceptable.
   Key is expiring at the end of January, I will ask Francesco to extend
   the length of it but I am aware he is already working on getting a new
   4096R key (187B2D8E) signed by other DDs.

   Output from keycheck.sh:
pub   1024D/3B30EB44 2009-01-06 [expires: 2012-01-30]
      Key fingerprint = 20FC 1C89 F7B8 F724 08FD  B4B1 8E27 6437 3B30 EB44
uid                  Francesco Namuri (accipiter) <francesco@namuri.it>
sig!         F095E5E4 2009-01-12  Marco Nenciarini <mnencia@prato.linux.it>
sig!3        33FC40A4 2009-01-08  A Mennucc1 <mennucc1@debian.org>
sig!3        3B30EB44 2011-01-30  Francesco Namuri (accipiter) <francesco@namuri.it>
sig!3        3B30EB44 2009-01-06  Francesco Namuri (accipiter) <francesco@namuri.it>
sub   4096g/01C9F737 2009-01-06 [expires: 2012-01-30]
sig!         3B30EB44 2011-01-30  Francesco Namuri (accipiter) <francesco@namuri.it>

Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.
Key has only 1024 bits.  This is not acceptable if the application
was started after October 1st, 2010 (see [KM] for details).
[KM] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00003.html
This is an DSA key.  This might need an explanation (see [KM] for details).
[KM] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2010/09/msg00003.html
Valid "e" flag, but it expires Mon 30 Jan 2012 10:21:00 AM PST.
This is too soon!
Please ask the applicant to extend the lifetime of their OpenPGP key.
Valid "s" flag, but it expires Mon 30 Jan 2012 10:21:00 AM PST.
This is too soon!

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

I'm Francesco Namuri, I'm 32 years old, I work as system administrator in
a small company near Pisa, I manage some Linux machines acting tasks
like mail server, firewall, router, asterisk gateway. I've enough
experience in working with mixed realities (Windows Server, OSX, Linux),
I work also as PHP developer, making  application software for other
small companies. I'm also studying computer science engineering at the
university of Pisa.

   Google says:
Active in Debian (first page is mostly Debian related), as well as
Ubuntu (part of the Sardinian translation team).

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Francesco has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Francesco committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

   DDs and some now maintained using DM status).
   All packages are in good shape; there are some open bugs, but he has
   been proactive about sorting out major issues.
   Francesco also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
   and provided patches for RC bugs. (eg #645577 around
   porting gnomeradio2 to GTK 3).

   I recommend to accept Francesco Namuri as a Debian Developer.

J.

--
101 things you can't have too much of : 34 - Beaches.
This .sig brought to you by the letter M and the number 42