Re: Advocating Josue Abarca <jmaslibre@debian.org.gt>

On Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 05:18:52AM +0000, NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauth4fcb4c1bcd21d69551a756de183e98d3
> Applicant: Josue Abarca <jmaslibre@debian.org.gt>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

I know him for a long time, he is using Debian because he strongly
believes on Debian's values, like the DFSG and the Social Contract.

So we started to talk, and learn about debian packaging, then as should happen
He started to contribute maintaining some packages by his own, and joining the
pkg-games team, so far I worked a lot with him and I can assure that he is
very promptly answering emails and taking care of problems He do also have all
the skills needed to be a good DD.

Josue is already DM, I advocated him when he applied, and he is doing a
pretty good job right now, he actually needs full upload rights now :).

Cheers

--
René