Re: DM and GPG key

Thanks very much, I created a strong key, now I need to meet some DD
to let them sign it.

Bye
Stefano

--
Sent from my mobile device

Stefano Canepa aka sc: sc@linux.it - http://www.stefanocanepa.it
Three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience and hubris.
Le tre grandi virtù di un programmatore: pigrizia, impazienza e
arroganza. (Larry Wall)