Re: DM application of James Page

Dear Debian Front Desk:

I hereby support James Page's application to become a Debian Maintainer.  I have
sponsored a number of packages maintained by James or group maintained as a
member of the Debian Java Team.  Specifically, since May of 2011, I have
reviewed 25 packages that James maintains or team/co-maintains.  A fair
percentage of these packages were new, i.e. packaged from scratch by James
himself.  James has demonstrated more than sufficient technical packaging
skills, an understanding of licensing and the DFSG, and a willingness to work as
part of team.  I gladly advocate his application.

Sincerely,
tony
tmancill@debian.org