DM application of Sascha Girrulat

Hi All,

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the packages jodreports, autofill-forms, firetray,
slimpack ,python-selenium.

My GnuPG key 9E47CF19 is signed by the Debian Developers Torsten Werner,
Guido Günther, Christoph Goehre and others.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Cheers,
Sascha Girrulat