Re: AM report for Mattias Ellert

I met Mattias first time around 2006 and at several opportunities
since then and sponsored most of his packages. Of my many sponsees
he is the one with the highest Bayesian prior to deliver the perfect
package at my first look at it. He is exceptional - technically +
communicating.
Get him in.

Steffen