Re: DM application of Allison Randal

On Fri, Jul 29 2011, Allison Randal wrote:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the package parrot. (I'm a core developer on the
> Parrot project, and was chief architect from 2006-2010.)
>
> My GnuPG key C78102DF is signed by the Debian Developers Gerfried Fuchs,
> Steve Langasek, Andrew McMillan, Stefano Rivera, and Stefano Zacchiroli.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

        While I have not been involved in Allison's packaging efforts, I
 have met her (at a Linux users group in Nashville), and I support her
 inclusion into the ranks of Debian maintainers. I was impressed by
 Allison's technical acumen, and given her long association with free
 software, I think she shall be an asset to the project.

        manoj
--
A woman was in love with fourteen soldiers.  It was clearly platoonic.
4096R/C5779A1C E37E 5EC5 2A01 DA25 AD20  05B6 CF48 9438 C577 9A1C