Re: DM application of Miguel Landaeta

With this email I aver my advocacy of Miguel Landaeta's application for
Debian Maintainer status.  I have sponsored several of the packages
Miguel maintains or co-maintains as a member of the Java team going back
(at least) to October of 2010.  During that time I have observed him to
be responsive, pleasant and timely in his communications with me, the
BTS, and other developers.  He has also been self-initiating with
respect to upstream updates and bug reports.  He has exhibited sound
packaging skills in the Java arena, tackling non-trivial packages, and
has demonstrated an understanding of how to work with the Debian
conventions and processes, such as security uploads,
stable-proposed-updates, and what's appropriate for experimental vs.
unstable.  I view him as an asset to the Debian Java team and
whole-heartedly endorse his DM application.

Please contact me if you have any questions concerning my endorsement of
his application.

Thank you,
tony mancill
tmancill@debian.org