Re: DM application of José Manuel Santamaría Lema

Hello,

On pirmadienis 25 Liepa 2011 01:51:25 José Manuel Santamaría Lema wrote:
> Currently, I work on KDE SC packages and some smaller packages, most of
> them related to KDE or Qt:
> http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=panfaust@gmail.com

José has been involved in KDE Software Compilation (SC) packaging for a year
already. His contribution to KDE SC packaging has been very significant with
over 650 commits in total. Recently he has shown very good technical skills
and dedication while doing most of KDE SC 4.6 packaging. He also did a perfect
job fixing bugs and communicating with users. Debian Qt/KDE team is proud to
have José onboard.

Recently I have not found any problems in the KDE SC / his personal packages
he prepared for uploading / sponsoring. Therefore, I have no doubt José Manuel
Santamaría Lema is more than ready to upload his packages by himself and join
the forces of Debian Maintainers.

--
Modestas Vainius <modax@debian.org>