Re: Advocating Alexander Reshetov <eof@debian-by.org>

Hi!

On Thu, Jul 14, 2011 at 09:42:11PM +0000, NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauth3d4ed6efb6bec277f97da07b46e2d5e4
> Applicant: Alexander Reshetov <eof@debian-by.org>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

Alexander is a member of Debian's publicity team, web team and the
Russian language team. He's very active on all this teams, especially on
publicity: starting as a translator for russian language, he quickly
become one of the main editors of DPN. He is a quick learner and is
always very helpful in doing various kinds of jobs: when needed he takes
the initiative, don't simply waiting for someone else, but actually doing
things only because they have to be done.

He's also interested in improve the Debian events management and, with
my events hat on, I can say that his enthusiasm could help a lot both in
organizing events and in improve Debian events infrastructure.

He's curious about how stuff works and is always polite with others, both
users and developers.

For all these reasons, I wholehearthedly recommend Alexander as a
non-uploading DD.

Cheers,
Francesca

--
<taffit> eof: when I want something | "Convince people with results,
done quickly, I don't wait for      |  rather than words"