Re: DM application of Andreas Beckmann

Andreas Beckmann <debian@abeckmann.de> writes:

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages
>  - nvidia-cuda-toolkit
>  - khronos-opencl-headers
> and I co‐maintain the packages [1]
>  - nvidia-graphics-drivers{,-legacy-{173,96}xx}
>  - nvidia-settings
>  - nvidia-xconfig
>  - nvidia-support
> My GnuPG key 59E9ED08 [2] is signed by the Debian Developer
> Anselm Lingnau <lingnau>.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.
> Thanks for your attention.

Andreas has done fantastic work on the NVIDIA packages, including dealing
with some very complex and tricky packaging situations.  The current
up-to-date, triaged, and well-maintained state of the driver packages is
nearly entirely due to him.  I've been trusting him with the equivalent of
Debian Maintainer privileges for some time now by uploading what he tells
me is ready for upload, after multiple cases of checking things over and
not seeing anything to comment on at all.  He will make an excellent
Debian Maintainer.