Re: DM application of Cristian Henzel

On Tue, 31 May 2011 08:55:07 +0300, Cristian Henzel wrote:

> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1].
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the packages clipit.
> My GnuPG key 108C8C0F is signed by the Debian Developer Radu Spineanu.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

I followed him since the very first releases of clipit, and I uploaded all(?)
of the revisions. Soon each revision was perfect, or with minor glitches, and
he was always responsive to my questions. Last revisions practically needed no
comments, he linked me to the .dsc, and I built/test/uploaded it.

I'm confident he will do a good job with his package, and I'm sure he'll ping
me whenever he needs some help :)

Therefore, I fully support Cristian's application to become a DM.

Kindly,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino