Re: DM application of Devid Antonio Filoni

package debian-maintainers
tags 622812 + moreinfo
stop

On Sat, Apr 02, 2011 at 11:58:03AM +0200, Devid Antonio Filoni wrote:
>This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
><URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
>I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
>Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>Currently, I maintain the packages emesene, freealchemist, gexiv2,
>gtkparasite, gui-ufw, ircp-tray, libraw, msn-pecan, shotwell, papyon and
>I co-maintain the packages crystalspace, projectfootball. In NEW there
>are also other packages I maintain/co-maintain: postler,
>crystalspace-glshader-cg (contrib), sushi.
>My GnuPG key 71356C60 is signed by the Debian Developer Giuseppe Sacco.
>I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
>attention.
>

>I'm CC'ing people who may be interested in supporting my application.
>

>Thanks,
>Devid Antonio Filoni

Hello Devid,

You must have a strong (4096) RSA GnuPG key and it must be signed by at
least one (but ideally more than one) Debian Developers.

If signed by only one DD, try to make sure there is at least another
trust path to your key.

Please see:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer
http://keyring.debian.org/