AM report for Olivier Berger

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Olivier
   Middle name:
   Last name:       Berger
   Key fingerprint: ACE4 6EBD 89F6 656D 6642  660B E941 DEDA 7C5B B6A5
   Account:         obergix
   Forward email:   oberger@ouvaton.org

   ID check passed, key signed by 2 existing developers:

   Output from keycheck.sh:

gpg: requesting key 7C5BB6A5 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
pub   4096R/7C5BB6A5 2011-03-29 [expires: 2012-03-28]
      Key fingerprint = ACE4 6EBD 89F6 656D 6642  660B E941 DEDA 7C5B B6A5
uid                  Olivier Berger <oberger@ouvaton.org>
sig!         AEBCE71F 2011-04-05  Christian Bayle <bayle@debian.org>
sig!         144843F5 2011-04-05  Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
sig!3        7C5BB6A5 2011-03-29  Olivier Berger <oberger@ouvaton.org>
uid                  Olivier Berger (supporter of GNU project) <oberger@gnu.org>
uid                  Olivier Berger (member of APRIL - www.april.org) <oberger@april.org>
sig!         144843F5 2011-04-05  Roland Mas <lolando@debian.org>
sig!3        7C5BB6A5 2011-03-29  Olivier Berger <oberger@ouvaton.org>
sub   4096R/9037E4BC 2011-03-29 [expires: 2012-03-28]
sig!         7C5BB6A5 2011-03-29  Olivier Berger <oberger@ouvaton.org>

34 signatures not checked due to missing keys
Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.
Key has 4096 bits.
Valid "e" flag, expires Thu 29 Mar 2012 03:41:25 NZDT.
Valid "s" flag, expires Thu 29 Mar 2012 03:41:25 NZDT.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:

   Olivier Berger is a long time Free Software developer and
   promoter. He works as a research engineer at Telecom SudParis,
   in Évry (France), specializing in the field of Free/Libre/Open
   Source software in general, and more specifically on the
   software development process and tools used in FLOSS
   communities.
   He has been interested in many other inter-disciplinary aspects of
   the FLOSS ecosystem for many years. He currently contributes to
   projects like FusionForge, ForgePlucker or Debian, in order to
   try and foster interoperability solutions and standardization.
   With a wife and young boy he lives near Paris very close to
   Disneyland Paris (where one can meet some Debian releases^w^wToy
   Story characters).

   Google says:

Personal homepage:     http://www.olivierberger.org/
Professional homepage: http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/
Personal blog:         http://www.olivierberger.com/weblog/
Professional blog:     http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/weblog/

   Debian changelogs say:

Lots of contributions (patches, help debugging, etc.) from Olivier
in other people's packages.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
   Olivier has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. He committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.