Re: DM application of Olivier Sallou

Hello,

On 04/14/2011 10:10 AM, Olivier Sallou wrote:
> Hi,
> I resent my application because my previous mail was not signed, as
> expected.

> <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain the packages biomaj and squizz
> and I co?maintain the package gbrowse.
> My GnuPG key 4096R/326D8438 is signed by the Debian Developers Steffen
> Möller and Andreas Tille.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.
>
> Olivier

Olivier has worked nicely on those packages and has shown a good
understanding of the DFSG and the Debian Policy.  Olivier's package
biomaj is about integrating external data with our distribution for
which he is also a fully-employed upstream developer. There
is more to come in this direction, which is all very valuable, far
beyond the current application on Bioinformatics. So I am really
looking forward to many nice contributions, in thoughts and
packages, from Olivier and hope to see him becoming a Debian
Developer soon.

Many thanks, Olivier, best regards to you all

Steffen