Re: DM application of YunQiang Su

> Hi,
>
> It's nice to see that there's more and more Chinese being attracted
> by Debian. What do you maintain? What are your area of interest?
I am maintaining several packages in Debian, otcl, tclcl, ns2, nam, ns3.
This is my QA page:
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=wzssyqa@gmail.com&comaint=yes
<http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=wzssyqa@gmail.com&comaint=yes>

My interest is on translation, science and engineering software package.
This is my wiki page: http://wiki.debian.org/YunQiangSu
> If you get to come in Shanghai, both me and Li Daobing will be very
> happy to drink your key and sign a beer with you (the Debian tradition
> is to meet around beers...)!
>
> Thomas Goirand (zigo), the only French DD living in China

Beer? !!!!!
:(, In the near days, It won't..... :(