Re: DM application of Andrew O. Shadoura

On Mon, 6 Dec 2010 at 23:52:00 +0200, Andrew O. Shadoura wrote:
> I'd like to declare my intent to become a Debian Mainainer

I believe that Andrew Shadoura has the technical skills needed to
maintain Debian packages, and I support his application to become a
Debian maintainer.

Andrew is an active member of the Belarusian Linux community, always
ready to tutor other people about anything in his impressively wide area
of interests. He has already prepared and ITP'ed several packages for
Debian, and picked up maintainance of a package that already is in
Debian/main (tclxml). His packaging work is clean, concise, and makes
best use of latest Debian standards and innovations. Between his
technical skills, his passion for free software, and his friendly
personality, I am confident that he will offer many more valuable
contributions in various areas of the project.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko