Re: Outdated DM listing in dm_list.html.

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 09:03:35AM +0200, Mats Erik Andersson wrote:
> updated. It would be a good sign of benevolence
> towards all DM to keep the page up to date. The
> present page dates back to January 8th, 2009,
> i.e., close to 21 months ago.

In fact, that page didn't even exist 18 months ago :-), it's been
created around May 2010 if I'm not mistaken. The date you're referring
to is probably related to the "frame" in which the data is actually
shown and does not reflect the latest rebuild time of the page.

I agree that it would be nice to have an explicit note of when the data
has been generated though, to avoid that people *think* the data is
outdated. If you want to help out with that, you can propose a patch
against the code in that direction; code is available at:
http://git.debian.org/?p=nm/nm.git;a=summary

Cheers.

PS do we have a (pseudo) package against people can report bugs against
   that page?

ti resta John Fante -- V. Caposella .......| ..: |.......... -- C. Adams