Re: AM report for Michael Hanke <michael.hanke@gmail.com>

> 5. Recommendation
> -----------------
>    I recommend to accept Michael as a Debian Developer.

I make bold to  *insist* on accepting this fella into the army of Debian
developers, so I would not keep hearing from 2 meters away "Are you
willing to contribute to Debian?" any time he comes up with a new package to
enter NEW.  Let him become a proud uploader fixing #409849 with his own
debsign.

He is perfectly skilled and utterly enthusiastic to sustain an increasing
load of ongoing maintainership and upcoming new endeavors within the Debian
project.
--
Yaroslav O. Halchenko
Postdoctoral Fellow,   Department of Psychological and Brain Sciences