Re: Application for Debian Maintainership

On 08/26/2010 09:23 AM, Kumar Appaiah wrote:
> I think it's signed; just not with a key available to me from a
> keyserver (at least at the moment, from the Debian keyring or a
> keyserver).

right you are, looking at the source of the message, it claims to be
signed with 0xE1836E6B3572E461, but the signature is made over the
ripemd160 digest.  My MUA (icedove + enigmail) doesn't even indicate
that the message has a signature, whether i have that key in my local
keyring or not.

I'll file a bug against enigmail, sorry for the noise (note that i'm
unable to verify Cristoph's signature as a result of this bug)

	--dkg