Re: Debian Maintainer Application for Tanguy Ortolo

On 13/08/10 09:20, Tanguy Ortolo wrote:
> This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer [1], as a
> step to the New Maintainer process to become a Debian Developer. I have
> read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and Debian
> Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
>     [1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer
>
> I currently maintain the packages dokuwiki, latexila and autojump (not
> yet into Debian, coming soon).
>
> My PGP key 4B10D847¹ is signed by the Debian Developpers Stéphane Glondu
> and Julien Danjou.
>
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
> attention.

I've been working this last months with Tanguy, mostly around dokuwiki,
and lately reviewing autojump to get it into the archive.
He's doing a great job around dokuwiki, he has it in pretty good shape.

I think he has a good understanding of packaging policies, he has good
practises and he's a great person to work with.

I really think he would be an excellent Debian Maintainer and I look
forward to hear from him going through NM process as I'm sure he would
be just great for the Debian Project.

Greetings,

--
BOFH excuse #229: