AM report for Dominique Belhachemi

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Dominique
   Last name:       Belhachemi
   Key fingerprint: 9B64 3271 2BA2 149A AA03  CD48 1800 A1F8 B351 A900
   Account:         domibel
   Forward email:   domibel@cs.tu-berlin.de

   ID check passed, key signed by 5 existing developers.

   Output from keycheck.sh:
Syncing Debian Keyrings with rsync from keyring.debian.org
Receiving and checking key
gpg: requesting key B351A900 from hkp server keys.gnupg.net
pub   1024D/B351A900 2006-12-29
      Key fingerprint = 9B64 3271 2BA2 149A AA03  CD48 1800 A1F8 B351 A900
uid                  Dominique Belhachemi <domibel@cs.tu-berlin.de>
sig!         66A90DE2 2007-10-20  José L. Redrejo Rodríguez <jredrejo@edu.juntaextremadura.net>
sig!         66A90DE2 2007-10-20  José L. Redrejo Rodríguez <jredrejo@edu.juntaextremadura.net>
sig!         2D2F75EF 2007-10-20  Henning Glawe <glaweh@debian.org>
sig!         AC583520 2007-10-20  Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>
sig!         C09FD35A 2007-10-25  Andreas Tille <tille@debian.org>
sig!         BAFEC7F2 2009-05-16  Charles Plessy <plessy@debian.org>
sig!3        B351A900 2006-12-29  Dominique Belhachemi <domibel@cs.tu-berlin.de>
sub   2048g/ACA02067 2006-12-29
sig!         B351A900 2006-12-29  Dominique Belhachemi <domibel@cs.tu-berlin.de>

8 signatures not checked due to missing keys
Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
Check for key expire stuff
Valid "e" flag on key 0x1800A1F8B351A900, no expiration
Valid "s" flag on key 0x1800A1F8B351A900, no expiration

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:
I have been using UNIX-based operating systems since roughly 1996, and
in particular Debian since 2001. At this time I have chosen Debian
because of its huge repository and the possibility to customize it if
needed.

My primary area of interest is biomedical simulation and imaging. I like
to work with unrestricted scientific software and therefore I am working
as part of the Debian Med Team and the Debian Science Team to make a
contribution to this field.

Currently I maintain amide, igstk, kwwidgets, openigtlink,
sofa-framework, teem and slicer as a Debian Maintainer.

   Google says:
Dominique's participating in GSoC 2010:
http://www.milliways.fr/2010/04/26/welcome-to-our-2010-debian-google-summer-of-code-students/

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Dominique has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and procedures
   and answered all my questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Dominique committed to uphold the SC and DFSG
   in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Dominique has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Dominique is maintainer or comaintainer of amide, igstk, itsol,
   kwwidgets, openigtlink, slicer, sofa-framework, sparskit, teem,
   torque, vtk and z88.  He is a Debian Maintainer.
   All packages are in good shape.
   Dominique also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems
   and provided patches for RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Dominique Belhachemi as a Debian Developer.