Re: AM report for Alessio Treglia <quadrispro@ubuntu.com>

On Fri, 21 May 2010 09:58:33 +0100, Enrico Zini wrote:

> 1. Identification & Account Data
> --------------------------------
>    First name:      Alessio
>    Last name:       Treglia
>    Key fingerprint: 0FEC 59A5 E18E E04F 6D40 593B 45D4 8C7C DCFC 3FD0
>    Account:         alessio
>    Forward email:   quadrispro@gmail.com
>
> [..]
>
> 4. Tasks and Skills
> -------------------
>    Alessio has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
>    he is maintainer of *lots* of packages[1] which he mostly uploads himself
> as DM.  All packages are in good shape.
>    Alessio also answered my other questions regarding T&S without problems and
>    provided patches for RC bugs.
>
>    [1] http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=quadrispro%40ubuntu.com

I sponsored several packages from Alessio, and were all in good shape; just in
very few cases I had minor remarks to do, and he's been very prompt to
suggestions given. I can confirm he will be a good DD.

> 5. Recommendation
>    I recommend to accept Alessio as a Debian Developer.

I recommend to accept him as a Debian Developer as well.

Ciao,
David

--
 . ''`.   Debian developer | http://wiki.debian.org/DavidPaleino