Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer

Hi,

I would like to support Gabriele Giacone application as Debian Maintainer.

I'm working with him since 10/2009 on various Java related packages (jxplorer,
sunflow, cobertura-maven-plugin, exec-maven-plugin, java3d-fileloader or
sweethome3d).

I can say he had learned quickly all tips and tricks of being a Debian member.
He is really nice to chat with and proved his social skills.

Regards,
--
Damien Raude-Morvan - http://www.damien-raude-morvan.com/