Re: Advocating Adrian Glaubitz <glaubitz@physik.fu-berlin.de>

Hi,

On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>
wrote:

http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=glaubitz%40physik.fu-berlin.de&comaint=yes

> Unless of course there is something that I am missing, I suggest you
> help him get these 3 ITPs sponsored, and then advocate him for DM if
> needed.

I was in contact with another Debian Developer yesterday and he
pointed me to the page "DebianMaintainer" in the Debian wiki, noting
that it looks like I have been advocated for Debian Developer (DD). I
just wanted to make clear that, up to now, I only want to become a
Debian Maintainer (DM), that is, I want to be able to maintain a few
packages on Debian my own. Becoming a full Debian Developer would be
yet beyond my skills and also, I don't have the required time
avaiable.

However, I hope this will not diminish my chances to be still a DM.

Thanks,

Adrian