Subject: Request for advocacy (Debian Maintainer) [Fwd: Debian Maintainer application for Kai Wasserbäch]
Date: Wednesday 24 February 2010
From: Kai Wasserbäch <debian@carbon-project.org>
To: Mark Purcell <msp@debian.org>, Patrick Matthäi <pmatthaei@debian.org>

Dear Mark, dear Patrick,
I've sent my application for becoming a Debian Maintainer to debian-newmaint and
would now like to kindly ask you, to advocate my application. You can find my
e-mail in the list archives at [0] or below.

If you should have questions, please feel free to ask me and I'll try to provide
any kind of information as soon as possible.
My GnuPG key is currently only signed by Erik Schanze but I hope to increase the
number for DD signatures at this years CeBIT; Jan Dittberner has offered to sign
my key by private e-mail. In any case, a second trust path might be the
signature of the Heise CA [1] (for Mark: Heise is the publisher of the most
distinguished German IT magazines like the c't (first published in October 1983)
or the iX).

Thank you in advance for considering my application!

Kind regards,
Kai Wasserbäch

[0] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2010/02/msg00052.html
[1] http://www.heise.de/security/dienste/Krypto-Kampagne-2111.html