Re: Being advocated by a retired DD

On Sun, 14 Feb 2010, Thomas Weber wrote:

> So, is it possibly to be advocated by a retired DD?

I would say it is not possible to be advocated by a retired DD simply
because 'advocating' requires a key which is into the official
debian-keyring. (while retired DDs got their key either removed or
moved to the emeritus-keyring)

Anyway I don't think it will be hard to find another advocate if your
packages are all in a good shape or if you work into a Debian
packaging team since some time already.

--

  .''`.
 : :' :   Andrea Veri <and@debian.org>,