Debian Maintainer application for Luke Cycon

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the packages:

  * Keytouch
  * Keytouch-editor

And I co-maintain:

  * libjamon-java
  * libjboss-remoting-java

I am also preparing an upload for mines.app in preparation for adopting it.

My key 0x2B983F58 has been signed by Claire Connelly's key 0x1DDC990D.

A bit of background:

I am currently residing in Los Angeles.  I became interested in Free
Software after dabbling in Debian (Straying from my previously all
Windows roots).  Since that time, I have switched fully to Debian and
have been using it happily for years (Even managing to get a few buddies
of mine to convert).  I had programmed for years before this move, so I
figured it wouldn't hurt to give back some.  Here I am now, applying as
a DM, and loving every minute of it ;)

Thank you,
--
Luke Cycon <lcycon@gmail.com>