Re: Advocating Kalle SXXderman <kalle.soderman@gmail.com>

Hi,

On Sun Dec 19, 2010 at 10:10:14 +0000, NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauth55b430401cf6ef91e52a16483e87ee4b
> Applicant: Kalle Söderman <kalle.soderman@gmail.com>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).
>
> You are encouraged to take questions such as the following into account
> but you're not limited to answering these:
>  - How have they contributed to Debian already?
>  - What do they intend to do for Debian in the future?
>  - How do they interact with others, such as users and other developers?

I want to advocate Kalle Söderman as non-packaging Debian Developer.

He is one of the driving persons behind the new Debian Website layout.
He contributed a lot to the Debian WWW mailing list in the past. He is
open to criticism and listens to all the new ideas the website team has.
He plans to work further on the website and having access to the various
project machines would make his life much more easy to help other teams
inside Debian to incorporate the new design.

His first propopsal for the new website design was back in 2007 [1].

I met him during the Vienna DebianWWW Sprint 2010 and there he stated to
me that he will respect the DFSG and the Social Contract.

Cheers,

Martin
[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-www/2007/04/msg00481.html
--
 Martin Zobel-Helas <zobel@debian.org>  | Debian System Administrator
 Debian & GNU/Linux Developer           |           Debian Listmaster