Re: Advocating Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com>

On 12/14/2010 12:02 AM, NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauthd07b8b53f73a85ec77a46fc2cbb4eb71
> Applicant: Aron Xu <happyaron.xu@gmail.com>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).
Hello,

I want to advocate Aron Xu for Debian Developer

Aron Xu has packaged many packages for Debian, including gmchess, gmlive
and gwrite, he is also very skilled in packaging, the recently fcitx
4.0.0 should
be an evidence for it (fcitx change from one single package to about 10
binary
packages from 3.x to 4.0, and Aron Xu prepare all these by himself)

most of his packages are uploaded by me, his packages are in good shape.

Aron Xu is also very active in other foss community, such as
translation[1] and Ubuntu[2]

[1]  http://translationproject.org/team/zh_CN.html
[2] https://launchpad.net/~happyaron <https://launchpad.net/%7Ehappyaron>

Thanks.