DM application of Andrew O. Shadoura

Hello,

I'd like to declare my intent to become a Debian Mainainer as described
here:

http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the package tclxml ([1], [2]). Also, I intent to
maintain the following packages: twms, gdigi and libguess, and
co-maintain the package libnatspec. I have prepared the packages in
question ([3], [4], [5], [6]).

My GPG key 4096R/1A2D268D is signed by the Debian Developer Dmitry
Borodaenko.

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/t/tclxml.html
[2] http://hg.debian.org/hg/collab-maint/tclxml/
[3] http://hg.debian.org/hg/collab-maint/twms/