DM Application for Iain Lane

Greetings,

This is my application to become a Debian Maintainer. It goes together
with my DD application, submitted earlier today (2010-10-25).

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain the package goocanvasmm and co-maintain several
more, most notably tomboy and f-spot.

My GPG key 0x1C5041D4 is signed by the Debian Member Martin Pitt.

My advocates Jo Shields and Mirco Bauer are CCed, hopefully they will
reply with positive words soon. :-)

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer.

Regards,
Iain