Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer (Was: Advocating Sebastien Noel <sebastien@twolife.org>)

On Mon, Jul 26, 2010 at 09:45:39AM +0200, Sebastien NOEL wrote:

> After discussing with Laurent, I think the best for now
> is to put the NM process on hold and to first start the DM process.
> So...
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> Currently, I maintain cksfv and I co‐maintain oss4.
> My GnuPG key 0xF00175CA is signed by:
> - Laurent Bigonville <bigon@debian.be>
> - Frederic Peters <fpeters@debian.org>

I've been waiting for the DM bug report (see [1]); not seeing it I got
worried maybe you don't know about it. How to do it is documented at
[2].

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=debian-maintainers;dist=unstable
[2] http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer#BecomingaDebianMaintainer

Ciao,