Re: Debian Maintainer Application for KURASHIKI Satoru

hi,

I'm re-sending this declaration to fix signature verification issue,
and now I've added Cc: to my mentors. I'm sorry for duplicated message.

This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.

I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.

Currently, I maintain these packages:
 - yaskkserv
 - yatex
 - qdbm
 - hyperestraier

and I co‐maintain this packages:
 - howm

My GnuPG key 40A2F113 is signed by these Debian Developers:
 - Tatsuya Kinoshita
 - Yukiharu YABUKI

I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

regards,
--
KURASHIKI Satoru