AM report for Deepak Tripathi

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Deepak
   Last name:       Tripathi
   Key fingerprint: 4BEBFC6A62FC0CB40E10F2CEC4D1681A7F217B01
   Account:         deepak
   Forward email:   apenguinlinux@gmail.com

   ID check passed, key signed by one existing developer:

   pub   4096R/7F217B01 2010-02-11
      Key fingerprint = 4BEB FC6A 62FC 0CB4 0E10  F2CE C4D1 681A 7F21 7B01
   uid                  Deepak Tripathi <apenguinlinux@gmail.com>
   sig!         F00A2BE6 2010-05-11  Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com>
   sig!3        7F217B01 2010-02-11  Deepak Tripathi <apenguinlinux@gmail.com>
   uid                  Deepak Tripathi <de9pak@gmail.com>
   sig!         F00A2BE6 2010-05-11  Ritesh Raj Sarraf <rrs@researchut.com>
   sig!3        7F217B01 2010-02-11  Deepak Tripathi <apenguinlinux@gmail.com>
   sub   4096R/667EBAD4 2010-02-11
   sig!         7F217B01 2010-02-11  Deepak Tripathi <apenguinlinux@gmail.com>

   2 signatures not checked due to missing keys
   Key is OpenPGP version 4 or greater.  Good!
   Check for key expire stuff
   Valid "e" flag on key 0xC4D1681A7F217B01, no expiration
   Valid "s" flag on key 0xC4D1681A7F217B01, no expiration

   The key is well connected by Deepak's old key, 0FE72F64B9B0C9F2.

2. Background
-------------
   Applicant writes:
   I have done my Master degree in Computer Application from Army
   institute of Management, currently I am Senior Software Engineer at
   Software firm. I am an India citizen. I am working on Debian since
   2000. I am currently with debian-perl and debian-ruby group.

3. Philosophy and Procedures
-----------------------------
   Deepak has a good understanding of Debian's philosophy and
   procedures and answered all questions about the social contract,
   DFSG, BTS, etc. in a good way. Deepak committed to uphold the SC
   and DFSG in his Debian work and accepts the DMUP.

4. Tasks and Skills
   Deepak has a good understanding of the technical side of Debian.
   Deepak is maintainer of more than 40 packages, mostly ruby and perl
   modules. All packages are in good shape. Deepak also answered other
   questions regarding T&S without problems and provided patches for
   RC bugs.

   I recommend to accept Deepak as a Debian Developer.

Christoph
--
cb@df7cb.de | http://www.df7cb.de/