Re: Advocating Sebastian Reichel <elektranox@gmail.com>

On 06/17/2010 09:45 AM, NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauth6d1e3bf890e04cf9f6407d35dbd8c5c1
> Applicant: Sebastian Reichel <elektranox@gmail.com>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

Sebastian is a DM already and very actively packaging, thinking, working
with upstream, promoting and documenting for the pkg-fso community. But,
well, this is just what I observe. He is currently creating a whole
stream of new packages, partly adopting packages of the pkg-fso
repository for unstable, but also creating new packages for one of the
more popular phone interfaces that build upon the fso interface.

Technically SR is clearly at a DD level. His communication with the
pkg-fso community is flawless. Please start the DDification process on him.

Best,

Steffen