Re: Debian Maintainer application (forgot to sign it)

On 18/04/10 at 10:32 +0200, Jérémy Lal wrote:
> On 18/04/2010 10:23, Jérémy Lal wrote:
> > This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
> > <URL:http://wiki.debian.org/DebianMaintainer>.
> >
> > I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
> > Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
> >
> > Currently, I maintain the packages redmine, nodejs, spawn-fcgi, multiwatch,
> > and I co‐maintain the package libv8.
> >
> > My GnuPG key 074141DC is signed by the Debian Developers Sebastien Delafond
> > and Alan Woodland.
> >
> > I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.
> >
> > Jérémy Lal.
>
> There, very sorry for these multiple posts.

Hi,

I've sponsored several uploads of (mainly) the redmine package for
Jeremy.

I've been positively impressed by the way Jeremy addressed the packaging
of this complex piece of software (Ruby webapps are notoriously
difficult to package), combining debconf, ucf, backporting of quite a
lot of upstream fixes, dbconfig-common. He has also been good and
reactive at handling the bugs that were reported against redmine.

I trust him to be able to maintain this package on his own, and
therefore support his application as a DM.