Re: Advocating Daiki Ueno <ueno@unixuser.org>

> Auth-Key: nmauth44b33f72f5e77e64c2a6debc59a71ea7
> Applicant: Daiki Ueno <ueno@unixuser.org>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).

He is maintaining ibus-skk[1] and libusb-ruby[2] and also is the
upstream maintainer of them.  He is acting very eagerly about open
source software, and I'm maintaining some Debian packages of the
software that he has released. (ex. riece[3] and lsdb[4])
Because he is more skillful and he understands about the Debian Policy
Manual, the Debian Developer's Reference and so on, I recommend he to
the Debian official developer.
He says that he will maintain packages and documents for developers
when becoming Debian developer.

[1] http://packages.qa.debian.org/i/ibus-skk.html
[2] http://packages.qa.debian.org/libu/libusb-ruby.html
[3] http://packages.qa.debian.org/r/riece.html