Advocating Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com>

Hi,

I have been in contact with Gabriele for the instantbird packaging,
and he did a pretty good job with it, which I would say is quite an
achievement considering instantbird is not exactly trivial.
He wasn't afraid of asking various questions to the relevant people
(including security team for the inclusion of libpurple), and I feel
he is keen to learn.

While I'm not sure I'd advocate him becoming a DD *yet*, I do think
he is a great asset to Debian and hereby advocate him becoming a
Debian Maintainer.

Cheers,

Mike