Advocating Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com>

Dear list,

I herewith would like to speak up to advocate the application of Gabriele
Giacone as Debian Maintainer. I started collaborating with Gabriele on the iSpy
and (former) classlib package. Right from the start, his work always was
elaborate and well integrated with Debian (policy, licensing, etc.). I believe
that Gabriele is in fact sufficiently competent to become a DD right away, but
seeing DM as a first step towards being a DD, I'll advocate that as well :-)

Best,
Michael