Advocating Nicolas Valcarcel

Hi,

I endorse Nicolas Valcarcel's application to become a Debian
Maintainer [1].

I've been working with him on the augeas package and he's been doing a
very good job in promptly updating the package after new upstream
releases, and in quickly addressing all the bugs that were reported, to
the point that I'm now more a sponsor of augeas than a co-maintainer.

I regard Nicolas as a skilled Debian packager and responsible person, so
I'm all for his inclusion in the project as Debian Maintainer.

Cheers,

Free

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2009/12/msg00015.html