Re: AM report for Hector Oron <hector.oron@gmail.com>

Hello,

2009/12/4 Holger Levsen <holger@layer-acht.org>:
> On Freitag, 4. Dezember 2009, Jonathan McDowell wrote:
>> Currently the only signature from another key in the keyring is
>> 0xD08B47FE (Theppitak Karoonboonyanan), though there are various others
>> on it too. While we'd like more this is sufficient for a key for a new
>> developer.
>
> I've just signed and uploaded my signature to the keyservers. I've met Hector
> in September and confirmed his ID and his keys fingerprint.
>
> And I'm happy he'll become a DD now  :-)

Thanks Holger.

I should also have Arne Goetje sign. I used to have lots of signs on
my later keys, but in order to improve security I decided to upgrade
it, but the downfacts are the lost of signatures that I might get back
last time I meet with Debian people. But it should not be a problem,
as I only need one DD sign and I have it :-)

Kind Regards,
--
 Héctor Orón