Re: Intent to become a Debian Maintainer

On Thu, Dec 03, 2009 at 01:30:47PM -0300, Felipe Sateler wrote:
This is my declaration of intent to become a Debian Maintainer
<URL:http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers>.
I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
Currently, I maintain the checkinstall package, and co-maintain cmt,
csound{,-manual}, liblo and qutecsound.
My GnuPG key 408DD6CF is signed by the Debian Developer Robert Collins.
I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your
attention.

As co-maintainer of csound - where in fact Felipe does the hard upstream-related work, competently juggle packaging mechanisms and provides great ideas reusable in the CDBS infrastructure - I can wholeheartedly support Felipe as Debian Maintainer (and as full Debian Developer too!).

Kind regards,

 - Jonas