Re: Advocating Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org>

On 2009-12-02, Christoph Berg <myon@debian.org> wrote:
> On IRC, XTaran is an #debian.de regular helping users, and often keen
> to dig into issues to find the root of the problem.
>
> I wholeheartedly recommend Axel to become a Debian Developer.

I have only experienced Axel when he has been bug reporter once or
twice, but I do still remember him as being friendly, clueful and
willing to contribute to get his issues fixed.

I haven't experienced him in the 'developer' end of things, so this
isn't a official advocation, but just a notice that I think that it is
probably a good thing to get Axel heading forwards becoming a DD.

/Sune