Re: Debian Maintainer application

Hello,

ctse.tsai@gmail.com wrote:
> http://wiki.debian.org/Maintainers.
>
> I have read the Social Contract, Debian Free Software Guidelines and
>
> Debian Machine Usage Policy and agree with all of them.
>
> Currently, I maintain the package libsvm
> My GnuPG key 624D95E5 is signed by the Debian Developers Andrew Lee and
> Paul Liu.
> I look forward to becoming a Debian Maintainer. Thanks for your attention.

Chen-Tse maintains the libsvm package, continuing an effort of Rudi Cilibrasi,
and is doing that properly. Our communication is friendly and constructive,
which given our culturally different backgrounds I know not necessarily to be
expected.

Chen-Tse is working closely with upstream, and Debian would profit from
streamlining this interaction more by granting him the direct upload of his
package.

Best regards,

Steffen